Ensures your privacy is protected. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the use of your Personal Data.
When you use this website or our services, you agree to Process your Personal Data as described here.
Personal Data –
Individuals who can be identified or identified by information relating to them.
Operating on a personal data set or having a set of operations performed on a unique data set.
Data subject –
Personal Data pertains to a natural person.
The age of a natural person under 16 years old.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Principle of Data Protection
These are the data protection principles we promise to follow:
- There is lawfulness, fairness, and transparency in the process. The processing we do is based on legal grounds. Whenever we process your personal data, we always consider your rights. You can request information about how we use your data.
- We only process your information for the purpose stated. We only collect information that is necessary to achieve the purposes stated.
- Only minimal information is processed. Personal Data is only collected and processed for the purposes for which it is required.
- Time limits are set on processing. Personal Data is not kept for longer than necessary.
- Data accuracy is our top priority.
- Confidentiality and integrity of data are our top priorities.
Rights of Data Subjects:
The following rights are available to the Data Subject:
- A person has the right to know if their Personal Data is being processed, from where the data is compiled, and why they are processing it.
- The right to access means you have a right to see the information collected about you. In this regard, you are entitled to request and obtain a copy of the information gathered about you.
- If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that it be rectified or erased.
- Delete your Personal Data – this means, in some circumstances, you can request the erasure of your Personal Data.
- There is the right to restrict processing, meaning your Data can be restricted from being processed in certain conditions.
- The right to object means you may object to the Processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as when it is being used for direct marketing.
- An object right – meaning you may object to processing based solely on automated means, including profiling, and not be subject to decisions based only on automated means. Whenever the profiling results in legal consequences affecting you or significantly affecting you, you have this right to exercise it.
- Data portability is your right to access your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or from one Processor to another via direct transfer.
- You have the right to file a complaint if we refuse to grant your access request. We will provide you with a written explanation. Our team is available to answer any questions you may have.
- Supervisory authority means that you have the right to ask for help from the supervisory authority and explore other legal options, such as claiming damages.
- Consent may be withdrawn – you can withdraw any consent that has been given.
Data We Gather
We still need your information –
Email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., all of which are used primarily to provide you with product/services or to improve your customer experience. If you wish to make a comment or perform any other activity on the website, we will save the information you provide us. Names and email addresses are examples of this information.
Automated collection of personally identifiable information –
Cookie information and other session tools are included in this category. These may include information about your shopping cart, your IP address, your past shopping history, etc. These are used to enhance your customer experience. Our services and website may log your activities when you use them or look at the contents.
[The partners’ information]
Our trusted partners provide us with information after verifying that they have a legal basis for sharing it with us. You may directly provide it, or it could be gathered about you in other legal ways.
Easily accessible information
Publicly available information might be gathered about you.
How we use your Personal Data:
Your Personal Data is used for the following purposes:
- We are here to serve you. For instance, we can register your account, provide you with other products and services that you ask for, and communicate with you about these products and services; we can communicate with and interact with you regarding any changes with our services.
- Make your experience more enjoyable;
- meet your legal or contractual obligations;
The Personal Data we collect is used with your consent and based on legitimate interests.
Our processing of your Personal Data is based on our need to enter into or fulfill a contract with you:
- You will be identified;
- You are being provided with a service, or a product is being offered;
- you are requesting sales information or invoicing information;
- We aim to provide information about our company, our products and services, and our partners.
Our legitimate interest provides us with the following reasons for processing your Personal Data:
- Our company and our partners may send you certain personalized offers;
- In order to improve the quality and variety of products/services offered/provided, we administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history);
- Collect surveys on client satisfaction, and conduct market research.
If you have not informed us otherwise, we consider it to be our legitimate interest to offer you similar products/services to those you’ve purchased/browsed.
Your Personal Data will be processed as follows with your consent:
- We will send you campaigns and newsletters (from carefully selected partners and us);
- we will answer any questions you may have;
- We will provide you with pricing, invoicing, and other marketing and commercial information;
- we may also use your information for other purposes with your consent;
Our processing of your Personal Data is based on fulfilling legal obligations and using your Personal Data as permitted by law. Any Personal Data gathered by us can be anonymized and used by us. Unless it is anonymized, we will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is in the public domain. We retain your billing information and other information we gather about you for accounting purposes or to fulfill legal obligations.
You might have your Personal Data processed for purposes not disclosed here but are still related to the original purpose for which the data was collected. To achieve this, we will make sure that:
- Personal Data can be further processed if there is a connection between its purpose, context, and nature;
- Processing would not adversely affect you if further processed;
- appropriate safeguards would protect this.
Any further processing and purposes will be disclosed to you.
Who else can access your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will never be shared with strangers. However, the Personal Data we collect about you may be shared with our trusted partners in some cases to facilitate the service we provide to you or to improve your customer experience. For example:
Connected Third Parties:
You may be subject to disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties to provide you with a service or send/offer you a product and service or communicate with you for business purposes such as sales and billing.
In some cases, a third party or public official may receive Personal Data from us as part of our legal obligations. If you consent to it, or if other legal grounds exist, we might disclose your Data to third parties.
How We Secure Your Data
Your Personal Data is kept safe by us. For communication and data transfer, we use secure protocols (such as HTTPS). Where appropriate, we anonymize and pseudonymize data. To detect potential vulnerabilities, we monitor our systems.
While we make every effort to ensure the security of your information, we cannot guarantee it. If the security of your information is breached, we will notify the appropriate authorities. You will also be notified if someone threatens your rights or interests. If there is a security breach, we will do everything in our power to prevent it and assist law enforcement.
You must keep your username and password secret if you have an account with us.
Cookies and Other Technologies we use
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. These files store information used by websites to function properly. These files are only accessible by our website. Cookies are controlled on a browser-by-browser basis. Therefore, you may not be able to use some of the features if you disable cookies.
- Cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website, such as logging in, include these cookies. No personal information is collected through these cookies.
- We use functionality cookies to make our services more convenient for our users and provide more personalized features. When you fill out comment forms, they might remember your name and email, so you don’t have to enter this information again the next time you comment.
- We use analytics cookies to analyze how our website and services are used and perform well.
- You may receive relevant advertisements based on the cookies you use for advertising purposes. Additionally, they are used to limit your exposure to advertisements. Advertising networks usually place them on websites with the permission of the website operator. Other organizations, such as advertisers, use these cookies to remember your visit to a particular website. Cookies may be used for targeting or advertising when the other organization provides the site functionality.
The browser settings of your computer will allow you to delete cookies. Alternatives include opting out.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com, websites that will enable you to control some 3rd party cookies. In addition, you can find helpful information on allaboutcookies.org.
The traffic on our website is measured using Google Analytics. You can review Google’s privacy policies. Please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page if you’d like to stop Google Analytics from tracking your visits.